Catch up on the information so far
- Should we be celebrating front line parents day?
- Pregnancy, Bonuses and Performance Pay
- Do you work weekends?
- How much can we share?
- Part time Executive work – the Acid Test
- Snow stopped play?
- When to ask for flexible working – wait till the last minute?
- Part time workers
- Holiday and the working parent
- Keeping busy during your maternity leave
- Birth Made Easy
- Parents and the Workplace -Getting ready for the Olympics
- Parenting disabled children and the workplace #2
- Parenting disabled children and the workplace
- When Mum can’t turn up for the school play at Christmas..
- Baby comes first, Boss comes last?
Time, money, parenthood and the law
Balancing the Bump is a website for people trying to balance pregnancy, working, parenthood and the law. We know from experience how difficult it can be to be working, pregnant, a parent and try to work out what you are legally entitled to, how to solve practical day to day problems and carry on with your life. You have so many things to do, often you are feeling tired and you don’t have time to read and understand a lot of legal and medical jargon, but sometimes you need someone to talk to, or some information in plain words. Sit down, relax and talk through your worries with one of our experts, or download information to read in your own time.
If you feel you are being bullied at work read our free download
- Free downloads and FAQs
- Live telephone
- Legal advice
- Coaching/pregnancy support
- Resources to help you at work and home